Start Your Free Assessment
Although the Australian migration procedure is publicly accessible and individuals can move their cases themselves, it is not something recommended. The procedure is complex, and you need an expert MARA agent with years of hands-on experience to guide you so that you have better chances of a favourable outcome. A MARA agent is an authorized Australian migration consultant duly registered with OMRA – Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority. This means that this consultant has undergone rigorous training and is registered to give migration advice to the aspirants looking to make Australia their home. We at FBP International Dubai have direct access to the supervision of experienced Australian MARA agents, lawyers and registered migration consultants.
Anyone providing immigration advice or assistance must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). This is a legal requirement under the Migration Act 1958.
Anyone who uses, or purports to use, knowledge of, or experience in migration procedures to provide advice or assistance to a person wishing to obtain a visa needs to become registered as a migration agent.
Anyone who makes representations or otherwise communicates with the Department of Home Affairs for a fee or other reward needs to become a registered migration agent.”
Here are some benefits of hiring a MARA registered agent:
- Although hiring a MARA agent to guide you through the application process doesn’t give you a guaranteed favourable decision, but your agent is well-aware of all the immigration processes and technicalities. Also, such agents or consultants have assisted several migration aspirants – like yourself – in their visa processes. Nothing beats the hands-on experience and knowledge that MARAs have.
- Hiring a MARA agent doesn’t guarantee success, but it increases the chances of a favourable outcome. This is because your MARA agent is well-versed with all the Australian immigration technicalities and knows the right pathway to your migration. FBP International is associated with MARA agents in Australia who are duly registered, licensed and experienced individuals. And they have the expertise of handling simple as well as complex onshore and offshore Australian migration cases.
- FBP International Dubai in association with a team of MARA agents in Australia can ensure that your migration cases are resolved on a priority basis. Although online systems with public accessibility are available, there’s no substitute for the personalised human hours put into a case or application lodgement. Often people get stuck with the online systems due to non-compliance or confusion on documentation and that’s when they need a qualified professional MARA agent to help them out. Whether you are looking for Australian immigration while you are onshore or offshore, it is always advisable to consult with a MARA agent before proceeding with any new immigration application. You will save a lot of time and stress.
- A MARA agent saves you a lot of money that you’d otherwise spend without knowing the purpose. The MARA agents keep a tab on any government fee structure changes. Also, these agents are aware of all documentation compliance needs. This means that they will save you a lot of money when your documents are being verified or attested and, they know the right visa subclass or immigration status change fee that are applicable. This weeds out any possibilities of you paying anything extra unnecessarily.
- All Consultants, Agents and Lawyers registered with the MARA are issued a MARA Registration Number and must provide you with this number upon request. All Migration Consulting companies must display their current Membership in MARA and the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) on their websites and documentation.
FBP International Dubai is an Australian Migration Expert with 1800+ cases of positive outcomes. If you want to migrate to Australia from the UAE, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and other GCC countries - Call us today for a free pre-assessment appointment at +971 50 7513997 / +971 50 2047869 / +971 50 1028196 OR Click here.
So why is migration to Australia on the rise and how can you benefit by migrating to the land of plenty and rising opportunity?
MEET OUR MIGRATION CONSULTANT
DOCUMENTS & LODGMENT
- 24 May 2020 by FBP International, in Australia,GeneralAccording to a recent estimate, around 9 million expats call United Arab Emirate...READ MORE +
- 01 May 2020 by FBP International, in AustraliaAustralia is open for migration and to sustain the country’s growing economic ro...READ MORE +